Saturday, October 2, 2010

23. ??????

I started a new job the end of August... I also started a new book during that time and while it was a great read, I cannot remember what the book was, nor what it was about. I had placed it aside with The Secret of the Lonely Grave to review when I had some spare time and it has disappeared off my night stand.

I will keep searching and when it is found- I will review it. I have no doubts it will turn up as soon as I stop searching, but in the mean time- you get a lame post about how I lose stuff and I have A.D.D. which strongly overpowers my O.C.D. and I'm scatterbrained and I can't remember what I read even though it probably was several hundred pages worth.

I wanna say it was about a lake, or a beach, or a vacation... Water? Maybe? It could be it was about a beach house, but there is no telling. Or maybe I just want to go to there. (30 Rock anyone?!?!) For all I know I read about the Ninja Turtles. Leonardo is my favorite by the way... Our names start with the same letter.

23
/52 Books (Currently 16 behind... Oops!)
6450 Pages Read + 1 Mystery Book

No comments:

Post a Comment